Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Natural remedies for shingles pain treatment

Shingles Pain Treatment--Two simple yet effective home remedies for shingles pain treatment

It hardly needs to be mentioned that most pharmaceutical medicines including acyclovir only provide temporary treatment. Moreover, they are also fraught with serious side effects.

Here are two natural foods that provide effective treatment from shingles pain.

1.Papaya and pineapple

Papaya and pineapple the juicy, fibrous and delicious fruits contain copious amounts of proteolytic enzymes that our pancreas also produces. These enzymes help us in digesting and absorbing proteins.

Although nothing can beat the powerful effects of raw, fresh and organic papayas and pineapples, you can take their substitutes in form of food supplements. They are papain and bromelain, from papaya and pineapple respectively. They are easily available from most health stores.

In a two-week comparative study conducted on the effects of protelytic enzymes and acyclovir, it was established that 96 users, who participated, experienced the same pain relief that acyclovir provided minus its harmful side effects.

2. Capsicum

Capsicum or chili pepper has an ingredient called capsaicin, which is effective in fighting the painful postherpetic neuralgia caused by shingles virus also called varicella zoster virus.

Since It is not possible to eat chili pepper daily, scientists have come out with a cream with capsaicin as its main ingredient. Although capsaicin cream causes burning sensation on the affected skin, it also provides the much needed relief from neuralgic pain.

It has been found that capsaicin can eliminate P,a neurochemical that causes pain and also produces an analgesic effect.

Always wear gloves before applying capsaicin cream to avoid stinging pain on your fingers.

There are several other natural, simple home remedies for permanent treatment of shingles pain that cause no side effects and are much more effective than the pharmaceutical drugs.

3 comments:

  1. Herpes is a Terrible Disease, I am here today to appreciate the good work of Dr OMOLOWA who helping me curing my Herpes 1/2 Disease, I contacted the virus from my Boyfriend, i found out he was cheating on me, so i broke up with him, 1 month later i went to test myself in the hospital when i was seeing sore on my mouth and Private areas, i was diagnosed of Herpes 1/2. i tried using the acyclovir medicine but it didn't help in curing it, i went on a search and found out Dr OMOLOWA curing people illness, and so i got his email dr.omolowa@gmail.com and i was told how i can get his Herbal Medicine days later i received his medicine after using it for 2 weeks i was tested again and was confirm negative,i have be finally healed behold it was True, So friends my advise is if you have such sickness or any other at all you can contact and he also cure COPD, CANCER, DIABETES, HEPATITIS B, HIV... And more Whatsapp +2347014035034 

    ReplyDelete
  2. MY HIV HEALING TESTIMONY
    My mouth is short of words, i am so so happy because Dr EBHOTA
    has healed me from HIV ailment which i have been suffering from the past 5years now, i have spend alot when getting drugs from the hospital to keep me healthy, i have tried all means in life to always i can become Hiv negative one day, but there was no answer until i found Dr EBHOTA from the parish of african who provide me some healing spell that he uses to help me, now i am glad telling everyone that i am now HIV Negative, i am very very happy, thank you EBHOTA for helping my life comes back newly without any form of crisis, may the good lord that i serve blessed you EBHOTA and equip you to the higher grade for healing my life. i am so amazed. so i will announced to everyone in this whole world that is HIV positive to please follow my advice and get healed on time, because we all knows that HIV disease is a deadly type,contact EBHOTA for your Hiv healing spell today No whatsapp:+23480535482 or email him at:
    drebhotasolution@gmail.com.... He will be always happy to assist you online and ensure you get healed on time, contact him today for your healing now thank you. Contact him on whatsapp +2348089535482 also email him on drebhotasolution@gmail.com. he also hear sickness like BP,
    DIABETES,
    STOMACH ULCER,
    ASTHMA,
    PILE,
    ROMATISM,
    FIBROID,
    ACUTE WAIST PAIN,
    CANCER OF THE BREAST,
    HYNIA,
    AFFLICTIONS,
    CHEST PAIN
    HEPATITIS A
    HSV
    contact him he will help you

    ReplyDelete
  3. The greatest Joy in my life today is that i have been cured of Herpes by a Doctor called Dr. Edualekhide, I was infected with HERPES Disease in 2017, i went to many hospitals for cure but there was no solution, so I was thinking how can I get a solution,so that my body can be okay. Until one faithful day as i was browsing on the internet I saw a testimony on how Dr. Edualekhide has helped people in curing Herpes and other diseases, quickly I copied his WhatsApp number so i contacted him for solution for my Herpes disease, So Dr. Edualekhide told me that his going to prepare his herbal medicine for my health which he sent to me, luckily after 2week my Herpes was cured. Dr. Edualekhide is well recognize as one of the best herbalist doctor in Africa, you don't have to be sad anymore or share your tears anymore on this disease when the cure is available. The medicine has NO SIDE EFFECT,there's no special diet when taking the medicine. He also cure ALS, HIV AIDS, CANCER, HPV, DIABETES and lots more.
    For enquiries:
    E-mail: dredualekhide@gmail.com
    WhatsApp: +2347040260704
    Website: https://dredualekhide.wixsite.com/website
    You can reach me on my E-mail: angelaoscar06@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete